FOR DOG RESCUE
Join us and use your blogs to promote the life and death difference that consumers can make by adopting a dog instead of purchasing through a pet store or breeder. Millions of dogs are euthanized each year while waiting for their “forever home”.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- Blog about a Dog Rescue related topic on July 23rd, 2012
- Add one of the badges below to your blog and help spread the word
- Interested in adopting a companion? https://theshelterpetproject.org/
- Donate to a local dog rescue organization
- Foster a dog
- Volunteer at a local shelter or rescue organization
- Share this post across all forms of social media and encourage others to participate!
USE ONE OF OUR BADGES TO HELP PROMOTE THIS EVENT:
The Badges you see on the side bar to the right ——————————————————>
are for you to help spread the word. Copy the code in the box below the image and add it to your blog!
Help save a dog’s life, and spread the word!
Please go to this page : https://www.dogrescuesuccess.com/2012/07/please-help-bloggers-unite-for-dog-rescue/ for the Blog Hop. The Blog hop will open at Midnight EST on Monday July 23rd/9 p.m. PST on July 22nd.
This is a real story, I translated it from Chinese in some BBS, dogs that are not adopted in 7 days will be executed euthanasia in this so-called examination center. In China, there is NOT much that I can do, I can only pass the information to the world and try to evoke our public awareness to these poor dogs.
How can I join this rescue blogger unite by the way?
Darby, our rescued dog was a classic case of pup gone wrong, he ended up in the city pound, and months in a foster home waiting for his forever home. A wonderful neutered male with the kindest disposition and loyality to our family and farm animals. I can only keep sharing with others his story to encourage dog adoptions.